ERYN * CHYENNE

Monday, December 10, 2012

Update

I just realized its been over a year since I last posted to this blog. Here is a quick recap:

2012

January
Chyenne had her golden birthday turning 10. (Golden birthday is when you turn the age of the day you were born on. Chy's birthday is January 10 so her 10 th birthday was her golden birthday) This meant that she got the grand blow out party of all parties. She invited several friends and family members to Grandma and Grandpa Wutzke's house to have lunch from Subway, and cake. Then we went to the Kroc center where she and her friends swam and climbed the rock wall. All in all it was a FANTASTIC day, and one that will go down in infamy.

February
Justin and I got married on the 18th.  It was the second best day of my life so far. (Chyenne's birth was the best, sorry babe ;) )
A diagnosis of Serum Negative Inflammatory Arthritis was given and Immunosuppresants were prescribed to treat it.

August
I finally discovered what was creating all the pain, stomach issues, and asthma that the doctors tried passing off as Fibromyalgia, acid reflux, and whatever else. Gluten. I stopped eating gluten and my pain levels are down, my stomach doesn't bother me near as much, and I can breathe NORMALLY!

September
I stopped all medications except my arthritis med and my Vitamin D.
A kid ran a stop light in Stayton hitting our Corolla. Justin and Chyenne were in the car at the time, but neither were hurt. The car however, was not so lucky. The 38 mile to the gallon car went away on a tow truck as the front driver side wheel went from perpendicular to parallel with the ground.

October
We bought a mini van. I turned 30, Justin turned 34. NO ONE came to our birthday party. Everyone at work bought me a slice of cake, an orchid and sang happy birthday to me. ISITE is really a great company to work for! 

November
Grandma Wutzke came to visit and hang out. We got some great pics of Chyenne with her. 
Justin started at ISITE as the IT guy that will eventually also program.

December
I have individual posts for this month...please see them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment